We can offer a variety of positions in a wide range of different locations .We have an excellent reputation for providing qualified, competent RN’s to US hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Stateside Nursing has contracts with hospitals and healthcare facilities in lots of States, for all types of specialities.
Salaries are equal to your US nurse counterpart and tend to range from approximately $37,000 – $56,000 depending on the hospital, area and speciality. (Nursing Homes tend to be slightly lower paid than a regular hospital).
All of our client hospitals offer generous salaries, relocation allowances, sign on bonuses, free green card sponsorship and a benefits package commensurate with the US nurses. For example one of our Chicago Hospitals is currently offering:-
Can work on the CGFNS for up to three months whilst preparing for and sitting the NCLEX exam.
- Free Green Card sponsorship
- Starting salary on CGFNS $23+ per hour
- Free airfare to the US to start work
- Relocation allowance
- 2 months free housing and 2 months free hospital bus
- $10,000 bonus paid after 3 year contract
- Benefits package commensurate with the US nurses i.e. Healthcare and pension etc.
We also operate a “Buddy” system where we put you in touch with other nurses that are going to the same hospital or who have already started work. This is a good way for your to get to know your colleagues before you even start work.